Why Hollywood Piano
There used to be a great many piano stores in the Los Angeles / Southern California area. Now were down to a small handful of good companies. Our goal at Hollywood Piano is to exceed your expectations by doing more and going further in customer service and benefits for our clients separating and elevating our company over our competition.
Some Reasons Why Hollywood Piano Is The Best Place For Pianos In Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County and Beyond
The Hollywood Piano 1 Year Low Price Guarantee
– Our 1 year low price guarantee says this, if you should find the same piano including all benefits for less within 1 year we will refund 133% of the difference. Being one off the largest piano dealers in the country we get volume discounts. Plus we do the shopping for you on a regular basis so you can buy with peace of mind that you’re getting the best price. (Since we are a large volume dealer we are forbidden from quoting prices on the phone or through email. We are happy to give you the manufacturer’s suggested retail. The price you get from us in person is guaranteed to be the lowest nationwide price for a year.)
Unlimited Time 100% Trade Up
– Your piano is like cash in the bank to us. Whatever you paid for your piano is recorded on a certificate you can use when you decide to upgrade your instrument in the future.
– When you purchase a piano from us, even if the color you choose is not right we will allow you to exchange it for anything else, no questions asked. We’re not happy until you’re happy. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
– Hollywood Piano is proud to be the only Los Angeles County piano dealer with this impressive rating. We are honored that the one organization dedicated to evaluating business since 1922 picked us as their highest rated in the county. Today there are many questionable and easily manipulatable for profit online ratings companies. The Better Business Bureau is a public non-profit company.
All Warranties Are Fully Transferable
– Almost every piano we sell is backed by a parts and labor warranty regardless of whether it is new or used. Should you sell your piano we allow you to transfer the warranty to the first purchaser. This makes a piano purchased from our company more valuable on the used piano market than a piano purchased elsewhere.
Used Pianos Sold With Full Parts & Labor Warranties
– buying a used piano from a private part or even an online seller can sometimes be a risky investment. Even though on the outside a piano can look perfect there can be a myriad of problems under that shinny exterior. Many times these pianos become money pits. Almost all used pianos (except those sold wholesale as is) come with a transferable parts and labor warranty.
Winner Of NAMM Top 100 Dealer Award
– Worldwide there are 10,000 member of our music retailer’s association called NAMM. Every year their review board picks the top 100 members. The criteria is excellence in product representation, customer service and innovation. We are the only piano company in the Western USA to be honored with this award not once but twice in the last 3 years. When your peers recognize you for excellence it’s a meaningful endorsement of the way you conduct business.
Piano Preparation Report
– Every new piano on our floor goes through a comprehensive 48 point preparation before our customers even play them. Usually the owner or one of the managers will work with our technical staff on each and every piano to ensure we get the best result possible. We’re serious about excellence and have a hands on approach to our instruments.
Home Performance Guarantee
– While nearly every piano company will tune your new or used piano in your home, we go many steps further. We pay our technicians to not only tune but go through a 75 point check list of final adjustments and inspections. After a piano gets shaken up in a truck during delivery to your home we want to make sure all the thousands of moving parts are aligned and working the way the manufacturers intended. We go the extra mile to ensure high quality. Even if you wouldn’t know the difference, we do and want your piano to be right.
The Largest Selection Of Brands New, Used and Digital Pianos in Los Angeles County and Southern California
– We have over 1000 piano available between our stores and warehouses. We have the widest variety of brands both new and used. We’re happy to locate what you’re looking for if you don’t find it at the location you visit. Our goal is to find the right instrument for you.