45″ Queen Anne Studio Upright Piano
Beautiful wood. Graceful design. Gorgeous tone.
The Yamaha P660 piano combines the tone and performance of professional studio pianos with the gorgeous cabinetry of fine furniture to offer you a beautiful centerpiece for your home and your life.
Other Key Features:
- Full length and notched ribs protect your soundboard and lengthen your piano’s lifespan.
- Solid spruce soundboard and ribs give your Yamaha piano a rich, vibrant tone.
- Solid copper wound bass strings give your piano added depth and clarity.
- Hard maple bridges prevent bridge wear as your strings vibrate against it over time.
- Aluminum alloy action rails anchor your key action and ensure that your piano’s hammers strike the strings at precisely the proper point for optimal tonal control.
- Yamaha balanced action gives players precision and control – delivering an extremely satisfying touch for players of all skill levels.
- Spruce keys with hardwood buttons provide professional performance with incredible longevity.
- Grand piano key travel makes your upright piano feel like a grand piano!
- Cut thread tuning pins provides greater grip and tuning stability – reducing your service costs significantly over time.
- Yamaha’s practice (or “privacy”) pedal mutes the piano for quieter play.
- Yamaha designed hammers with T-fasteners last longer than other pianos and provide a much clearer, more precise tone.
- Yamaha pianos are seasoned for destination. This is why only Authorized Yamaha Dealers may offer
Yamaha factory warranties and Yamaha-endorsed service after the sale.